Last updated: January 7, 2021, at 3:39 pm
This update supersedes all previous communications.
We are sharing the following with the caveat that information impacting decision-making changes rapidly given the evolving situation involving COVID-19. For additional COVID-19 information, please reference the COVID-19 Intranet site.
- Out-of-state clinical rotations are being suspended for CRNA students.
- Junior clinical course is being replaced with alternative scholarly activities for the remainder of the semester.
- Senior students are continuing in clinical. Please be attentive to your schedule in Typhon, as assignments may change on short notice.
- Students are currently continuing in clinical rotations. Please be attentive to your schedule in Typhon, as schedule may change on short notice.
- Students will receive an urgent email for any disruption or changes in clinical practicum.