The Northwest Area Health Education Center of Wake Forest University School of Medicine provides and supports educational activities and services with a focus on primary care in rural communities and those with less access to resources to recruit, train and retain the workforce needed to create a healthy North Carolina.
Every North Carolinian is healthy and supported by an appropriate and well-trained health workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
- Excellence - We deliver quality activities and services that our customers and partners value.
- Diversity - We promote equity and inclusivity.
- Integrity - We act with fairness, transparency and the highest level of ethics.
- Collaboration - We value partnerships and support interprofessional approaches.
- Improvement - We continuously innovate and improve our work.
Piedmont Plaza 1