The Northwest Area Health Education Center of Wake Forest University School of Medicine provides and supports educational activities and services with a focus on primary care in rural communities and those with less access to resources to recruit, train and retain the workforce needed to create a healthy North Carolina.
Every North Carolinian is healthy and supported by an appropriate and well-trained health workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
- Excellence - We deliver quality activities and services that our customers and partners value.
- Diversity - We promote equity and inclusivity.
- Integrity - We act with fairness, transparency and the highest level of ethics.
- Collaboration - We value partnerships and support interprofessional approaches.
- Improvement - We continuously innovate and improve our work.
Northwest AHEC - Winston-Salem
Special Instructions: Once you arrive at the McCreary Tower, park in the McCreary Tower Main Lot and proceed to Gate #1. Enter through the "Gold" lobby and take the elevator to the 3rd floor. If the main lot is full proceed to the "Gold Lot" in front of Bridger Field House on the north side of the stadium.