Last updated: February 10, 2021
This update supersedes all previous communications.
We are sharing the following with the caveat that information impacting decision-making changes rapidly given the evolving situation involving COVID-19. For additional COVID-19 information, please reference the COVID-19 Intranet site.
Advice and Resources for Students
As we welcome students, both old and new, into our learning environments, we recommend that students keep up to date on current local and national public health advice and follow recommendations from the CDC:
How to think about and plan related to roommates and living conditions
- Living in close quarters
- Living in shared housing (apartments, condominiums)
- Cleaning and disinfecting in the home
- Assessing individuals in the household for risk of severe illness
- Detailed planning for your household
- Managing if someone in the household gets sick
Taking care of yourself
- All students must adhere to the COVID-19 Travel Guidance:
- MD– See updates
- PA – no new information
- CRNA/DNP – no new information
- Graduate School – no new information
- Academic Computing Support - The Academic Computing team is working remotely. To better protect the safety of you and our staff, we will have office hours scheduled by appointments.
- Remote Access - Please review the information from ITS on setting up your laptops for remote access to email.
- For remote work guidance in the Academic Enterprise space, please click here
- Student Assistance - We want to be sure everyone is informed regarding updated contact information for assistance with student advising, counseling, financial aid, or any Student Affairs support functions. Please refer to the Student Resources webpage for all contact information.
- MD Students FAQ
- Licensure for MD Students
Enrollment Services staff are available to take care of your needs, but we need to alter the ways you normally interact with us. The biggest change started Monday, March 23, with limited access to our office available by appointment only.
- MD, Graduate, and Academic Nursing students, please utilize the resources on our Student Records webpage for degree verification, transcript requests, name change requests, enrollment status verification, etc. Enrollment Services staff are available to take care of your needs, but we need to alter the ways you normally interact with us. While the stay-at-home order is in effect, staff are not available to meet in the office. Email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PA students should contact the PA Program Registrar, Amy Simpson.
- Financial Aid staff for all programs can be reached at email@example.com.