Our Internal Medicine Residency Program is all about teaching you to deliver top-notch care while embedding the lifelong learning skills you need to succeed in any of your career goals.
As a preeminent academic medical center, our resources are robust. If you choose our Internal Medicine Residency Program, you can:
- Experience the full spectrum of primary care in state-of-the-art interdisciplinary medical center resident clinics, Veterans’ Administration clinics and one-on-one mentorship in attending private practice clinics.
- Gain personalized coaching in primary care internal medicine or hospital medicine. We are extremely proud of our innovative Primary Care Track and our groundbreaking Hospital Medicine Training Pathway.
- Work with world-class faculty mentors for all of our subspecialties.
- Take advantage of a research curriculum that is a nationally recognized model, and consider the Tinsley R. Harrison Translational Research Program or our Clinical Scholars in Informatics Pathway. Be part of a health system rated among the “most wired’’ in the country, with EMR systems, broad access to current literature at your fingertips and cutting-edge simulation technology to learn procedural skills.
- Contribute to creating a climate of inclusion and embracing the diversity of our residents, which are priorities for the program. We are committed to recruiting and training talented individuals from diverse backgrounds and communities.