The Orthopaedic Surgery Residency accepts five residents per year.
Application and Interview Process
- The application deadline is October 13, 2021
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS.
- A supplemental application is required for your application to be considered complete. Supplemental (and ERAS application) deadline is October 13, 2021. Completion of this supplemental application is required by all applicants.
- Be sure to register with the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) so that we may rank you.
- As part of the ERAS process, prospective resident will need to submit the following documents:
- ERAS application
- USMLE Step I & II (Required for both MD and DO medical students)
- MSPE uploaded by your school's Deans Office
- Medical School Transcript
- ECFMG Certification (Foreign Medical School graduates only)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation to be addressed to the program director. (A fourth letter of recommendation may be uploaded but is not required)
- Current photograph (Preferred but not required)
- All interviews will be conducted virtually on December 16, 2021 December 21, 2021; and January 7, 2021
Interview Selection Committee
- Jason J. Halvorson, MD, Residency Program Director, Orthopaedic Trauma
- Kevin Coates, MD, MBA, Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Kerry Danelson, MD, Associate Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery Research Lab
- Artina Dawkins, PhD, MPA, C-TAGME, Program Manager and Co-Director, Diversity and Inclusion, Orthopaedic Surgery
- John Frino, MD, Associate Professor, Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Benjamin Graves, MD, Assistant Program Director, Assistant Professor, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Michael Hughes, MD, Assistant Professor, Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Holly Pilson, MD, Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Trauma
- Aaron Scott, MD,Assistant Program Director Associate Professor, Foot and Ankle Surgery
- F. Keith Stirewalt IV, PA-C – Program Director, FaithHealth Clinical Medicine
- Chris Tuohy, MD, Associate Professor, Hand, Shoulder, and Elbow Orthopaedics
- PGY4 residents