The Orthopaedic Surgery Residency accepts five residents per year.
Applicants interested in pursuing the Orthopaedic Surgery Residency program must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and register with the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Submitting an Application
As part of the ERAS process, prospective fellows will need to submit the following documentation:
- ERAS application
- USMLE Step I (Required for both MD and DO Medical Students)
- MSPE uploaded by your school's Deans Office
- Medical School Transcript
- ECFMG Certification (Foreign Medical School graduates only)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation to be addressed to the program director. (A fourth letter of recommendation may be uploaded but is not required)
- Current photograph (Preferred but not required)