Available by contacting the CRBM directors or directly the CRBM members in the area of expertise.
Measurement of a variety of redox biomarkers are available through the Proteomics and Metabolomics Shared Resource (PMSR) or through collaboration.
- Glutathione and cysteine redox couples
- NAD(P)+ and NAD(P)H species
- Redox proteomics
- Targeted analysis of redox modifications in specific proteins, and others.
Chemical reagents for redox investigations developed at Wake Forest are available by direct requests or can be purchased from vendors such as XODER Technologies, Kerafast, Millipore EMD, and others.
- Compounds for labeling sulfenylated proteins (biotin or fluorescent-tagged compounds) compatible with imaging, flow cytometry, mass spectrometry, and Western blot analysis.
- Compounds reacting selectively with reduced small molecule and protein thiols, and others.