- MD, Georgetown University Hospital, 2012
- Diagnostic Radiology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, 2017
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
- Outcomes of radioembolization for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with marginal functional hepatic reserve. Biederman DM, Posham R, Durrani RJ, Titano JJ, Patel RS, Tabori NE, Nowakowski FS, Fischman AM, Lookstein RA, Kim E. Clin Imaging. ; 47:34-40.
- Radiation Segmentectomy versus TACE Combined with Microwave Ablation for Unresectable Solitary Hepatocellular Carcinoma Up to 3 cm: A Propensity Score Matching Study. Biederman DM, Titano JJ, Bishay VL, Durrani RJ, Dayan E, Tabori N, Patel RS, Nowakowski FS, Fischman AM, Kim E. Radiology. 2017 06; 283(3):895-905.
- Radiation dose reduction utilizing noise reduction technology during uterine artery embolization: a pilot study. Durrani RJ, Fischman AM, van der Bom IM, Kim E, Nowakowski FS, Patel RS, Lookstein RA. Clin Imaging. ; 40(3):378-81.