In today’s complex work environment, healthcare organizations need leadership that is dynamic, diverse, and reflective of the communities in which they operate, the organizations and patients they serve, and increasingly global impact on health. Leadership development is needed to help achieve this balance.
The Wake Forest Master of Healthcare Leadership (MHL) program prepares leaders for the task of quality transformations and sustainability amidst inherent challenges and change. This program provides outstanding professional development along with access to affinity groups to explore solutions to current issues and future uncertainties within healthcare industries, all within a diverse cohort of healthcare experts.
Our Healthcare Leadership Master’s program is ideal for professionals who are looking to:
- Shape the future of healthcare
- Positively impact the health of society
- Gain skills that translate to rapidly changing healthcare settings
Graduates of the program are expected to be better able to:
- Participate in and/or facilitate strategic thinking discussions & critically analyze internal and external conditions
- Create a culture of care within their organization
- Manage organizational change in implementing programs, strategy, and timely response to industry influences
- Assess and lead innovative change regarding organizational functions in areas such as finance, marketing, IT, legal/regulatory, quality, and performance management
- Leverage relational skills to draw on the extended network of peers and faculty to create transformational improvement of organizational and global health care outcomes