The Wake Forest Baptist Health Section of Hospital Medicine Mission:
- To provide our patients, families, and colleagues with safe, efficient, high-quality, cost-effective and inpatient medical care (value-based health care and population health)
- To deliver a unified continuity of care between the outpatient setting and the inpatient setting
- To educate residents, medical students, and advanced practitioner students about hospital medicine
- To discover and publish hospital medicine related research as a learning healthcare system
- To be a key section in the success of Wake Forest Baptist Health System as it relates to operations, quality, growth, and finances.