Prospective competitive applicants will have 3+ years as a practicing PA and meet the following requirements to apply to the program. Applicants should review the following information carefully to learn about the application process.
Completed applications will be reviewed through a holistic process, which includes academics, professional experiences, application essays, and professional references.
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis from when the application period opens to when all seats are filled. Admitted applicants will be notified of their admission status as soon as possible. Applicants may be placed on an alternate list for admission, and they will be notified of their status as soon as possible
- Current medical license
- PA certification
- A Master’s level degree in PA Studies, Medical Science, or equivalent
- Meet technical standards
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Resident
- Complete a background check prior to matriculation
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of email, word processing, and Internet navigation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript from undergraduate and Master’s in PA Studies, Medical Science, or equivalent
- Completed application in CollegeNET
- Two professional references (form will be available with application in CollegeNET)
- Non-Refundable $600 application fee
- A phone interview may be required
October 2023 - Application Period Opens
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition for the 2024 - 2025 Academic Year (3 semesters)||$21,000|
|Total Program Tuition for 2024 - 2026 (6 semesters)||$42,000|
|Graduate Research Fee
Application Review, Processing and Acceptance
*Admitted applicants must submit a $1,200 deposit to hold their seat in the DMSc program. This deposit, minus a $41 service fee, is applied to tuition and is non-refundable.
*All requirements for the program must be completed and verified prior to matriculation.