Applicants interested in pursing the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency program must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and register with the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Candidates who match will be notified by email of available dates to schedule an interview.
Submitting an Application
As part of the ERAS process, prospective residents will need to submit the following documentation:
- Completed ERAS application
- USMLE Step I, and II (Required for both MD and DO Medical Students)
- MSPE uploaded by their school's Deans Office
- Medical School Transcript
- ECFMG Certification (Foreign Medical School graduates only)
- Personal statement or letter of interest explaining career choice and goals
- Three letters of recommendation to be addressed to the program director
- Current photograph (Preferred but not required)