Our main goal is to train fellows who will become outstanding vitreoretinal surgeons and physicians.
Why Choose Wake Forest
- Surgical volume is among the highest for academic vitreoretinal surgery fellowships
- Diverse training background of our faculty
- Faculty representation of all of the major subspecialties within retina (oncology, uveitis, and pediatrics)
- Fellows will work closely with faculty in their clinics as well as have autonomy in their own fellow-based clinic
- Wake Forest continues to be a tertiary referral destination for the tri-state region for complex ocular inflammatory disease.