The Bradshaw Research Fellowship program is offered to one fellow per year and provides for one to two years of funded research.
Applicants interested in pursing the Bradshaw Research Fellowship program are required to apply directly through the program director.
Those who qualify for an interview will notified of potential interview dates.
The deadline to apply for the fellowship program is one year prior to the expected start date of the fellowship.
Submitting an Application
- Qualified applicants must email the fellowship program director Amy Hildreth, MD, at email@example.com with the required documents below
- USMLE Step I, II, and III scores
- Curriculum vitae
- Exchange Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates certification (if applicable)
- Personal statement or letter of interest explaining career choice and goals
- Three letters of recommendation to be addressed to the program director
- Current photograph