Calling All Alumni
Wake PA is building an extensive national alumni network, and we want YOU to get involved! You will have the opportunity to help shape our alumni community’s mission and goals by joining now. Alumni from any year are invited to participate; we want representation from each of our graduated classes.
Want to join? Send your name, email address and location! We will reach out to you shortly with details on how you can get started.
Get connected, Stay connected!
Top 5 reasons to become part of our alumni network
- Increase networking opportunities across the nation
- Get informed – stay up-to-date with current PA news and happenings
- Be involved in your local and regional Wake PA communities through service activities
- Broaden your knowledge and skills through workshops, webinars, and other events
- Show support and school pride by getting involved and giving back!
Congratulations to Alex and Kevin Shefferly, two alumni from the class of 2018, who got married on June 26, 2021.
We’d love to hear from you! If you have any updates you’d like to have shared here in our Alumni News section, please send us an email at PAAlumNews@wakehealth.edu.