The Wake Forest School of Medicine, Department of PA Studies includes the Master of Medical Science education program, research, scholarship and service and interdisciplinary initiatives.
The PA program is among the highest-ranked PA programs in the country, according to U.S. News and World Report. There are two campus locations in North Carolina: one in Winston Salem and one in Boone.
Value StatementsWe believe:
- Excellence is achieved through critical inquiry and team-based decision making.
- Trust develops within respectful and inclusive environments.
- Diversity is inherently valuable.
- PAs should display cultural humility and address health disparities.
- Meaningful relationships with members of the community are critical to building a health system representative of our community.
- Educational transformation is required to dismantle systemic inequities in healthcare.
Watch the video and learn what makes our PA program unique in developing the next generation of trusted patient care providers.