Thank you for your interest in counseling and/or medication evaluation/management. Please select from the options below to complete the appropriate appointment request form, and we will call you to schedule an appointment with our office. (This referral links to our confidential email. Only members of the CAWS staff have access to this email.)
- “Let’s Talk Consults” are for students who would like a quick consultation with a mental health professional, but aren’t necessarily looking to get started in counseling. You can schedule these yourself through the link below.
- “Standard counseling sessions” are for students who would like to get started in counseling.
- Based on your level of urgency, we will be in contact the same day and no later than 48 business hours with an appointment time.
- Based on your level of urgency, we will schedule you either with a same-day or next-day triage or the next available intake.
- This referral is checked during regular business hours – M-F, 8:30-5.
- We will call you to schedule. We may be calling from a blocked number. If you have your phone set to not notify you of blocked calls, please change that so our call will come through.
For after-hours or emergency services, please contact the Counseling Services Emergency Helpline at 336-716-0637 and press Option 2 to speak to a live counselor.