This is a high surgical volume one-year comprehensive training program.
Our aims include the highest possible level of clinical education and the diagnosis and management of surgical and medical diseases of the anterior segment, corneal and external disorders. The program also uniquely tries to mold the fellow into a masterful and caring physician at all levels.
Program Benefits Highlights
As a fellow of Wake Forest you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-call resources (rooms, meals, etc.)
- A $2500 annual education stipend
- Reimbursement for DEA and North Carolina license fees