If you’ve received notification of your acceptance and plan to attend Wake Forest: Congratulations! We’re excited to have you joining us. As you might expect, there are some tasks that you will need to complete prior to starting your graduate program.
- Review the deadline to respond, noted in your offer letter AND
- Respond through your application portal
|Admission Term||Deadline to Complete Pre-Enrollment Tasks||Orientation Date|
|Fall 2020||July 27, 2020||August 20, 2020|
|Spring 2021||December 17, 2020||January 7, 2021|
|Summer 2021||May 9, 2021||May 20, 2021|
This table is updated periodically.
- Submitting test scores (if required) and official transcripts from your degree granting institutions
- Completing Criminal Background Check
- Submitting Immunization Records
- Registering for on-campus parking (if applicable)
- Logging into the Wakehealth network with your USER ID and password
- Completion of pre-enrollment orientation modules
- Acknowledgement of compliance agreements
- Completing the Incoming Student Survey
- Locating housing and connecting with other students
- The Schedule for, a list of required items to bring to, Orientation Day
The academic calendar shows important dates for enrolled students. These calendars are specifically for students in graduate programs in the biomedical sciences. Academic calendars are subject to updates.
Policies, Procedures, Coursework and Program Information
The student handbook includes a list of policies that impact graduate students in biomedical programs. The graduate bulletin outlines graduate school practices and procedures and also includes program information and all course listings.
International Student Resources