The Mastery in General Surgery program is a one-year program. To be eligible for the Mastery in General Surgery Fellowship, the applicant must meet these requirements:
- MD degree (or equivalent)
- Completion of ACGME General Surgery residency training.
- Successful completion of all three steps of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), eligible for H-1B Visa for non-US residents. NOTE: we are unable to accept fellows who will be under J-1 visas during their training experience
- Eligible for a Full Medical License or Medical School Faculty License from the North Carolina Medical Board
Start date for this program will be on or around July 1, 2023 (contingent upon completion of HR orientation and training).
Applicants interested in pursuing the Mastery in General Surgery Fellowship program must submit a completed application and required documents to Jennifer Hinson.
Submitting an Application
- Complete an application and submit the required documents to Jennifer Hinson at email@example.com
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which should be from the applicant's residency program director. Letter of recommendations should be on letterhead and signed
- Current photograph