2022 Update on Hospital Medicine Conference - Registration Open
This CME conference will be held September 23 - 24, 2022, at the Omni Oceanfront Resort on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. This accelerated, two-day conference will include lectures led by expert faculty covering a dozen topics, including an optional post-course POCUS workshop. We look forward this educational weekend!
The Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Section of Hospital Medicine Mission:
- To provide our patients, families, and colleagues with safe, efficient, high-quality, cost-effective and inpatient medical care (value-based health care and population health)
- To deliver a unified continuity of care between the outpatient setting and the inpatient setting
- To educate residents, medical students, and advanced practitioner students about hospital medicine
- To discover and publish hospital medicine related research as a learning healthcare system
- To be a key section in the success of Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist as it relates to operations, quality, growth, and finances.
Our services cover five hospitals within the Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist. We have a diverse group of quality providers from all over the world with various training backgrounds. We actively support their career development and are very proud of our providers' accomplishments. They have ranged from winning oral case presentations at national conferences to our own section chief, Chi-Cheng Huang, MD, being named a 2018 Top 10 ACP Hospitalist.