The residency respects the tremendous efforts by multiple guiding organizations to adapt to the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the residency application and interview process. In response, our calendar and application process reflects compliance with those recommendations.
Application and Interview Process
- Application review begins October 21, 2020.
- Application deadline November 1, 2020.
- Applications considered for review should contain, at a minimum, the following:
- MyERAS common application
- USMLE Step 1 score
- USMLE step 2 score should be submitted when available but is not required for initial application review
- Osteopathic applicants should submit USMLE scores in additional to COMLEX scores
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- CV generated through ERAS®
- 1 letter of recommendation from an OBGYN physician
(Although only one letter is required for an application to be initially reviewed, a total of three letters of recommendation are required by November 1, 2020, for final review.)
- Initial invitations to interview will be sent on November 10 and November 17.
- All interviews will be virtual and will occur between November 17, 2020 and January, 2021. Upon being offered an interview, applicants will be provided interview dates, options, and logistics.
Be strong, stay strong. You have our encouragement and support for this process. We realize this year forces all of us to adapt to new methods, and the angst can be overwhelming. However, we want each applicant to know that we believe in a holistic review process, and that we value each and every application. It is an honor for us that you are considering our program, and our goal is to provide support, encouragement, and the same information about our program as we have provided in all past in-person interviews.