Prospective applicants interested in pursuing the Neurorehabilitation Fellowship program are required to apply using the instructions and documents below.
Candidates who match will be notified by email of available interview dates.
Each applicant is required to have completed a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation or Neurology residency program accredited in the United States or Canada. Applicants must qualify for licensure by the North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners and must be Board Eligible in their relative specialty.
Application deadline is
Submitting an Application
- Complete the Neurorehabilitation Fellowship Application
Completed applications, letters of recommendation and supporting documents should be addressed to:
Dr. John Aguilar
Assistant Professor, Director, Neurorehabilitation Fellowship
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
1 Medical Center Blvd., Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1078
As part of the application process, prospective fellows will need to submit the following documents:
- Completed application
- Curriculum vitae
- Exchange Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates certification (if applicable)
- Personal statement or letter of interest explaining career choice and goals
- Three letters of recommendation to be addressed to the program director (one letter must be from the director of your core residency program)
- Current photograph (Preferred but not required)