The Clinical Studies Center’s goal is to provide exceptional services to our sponsors, using the latest technology and improving medical care for patients with skin diseases.
- full study center exam rooms
- dedicated photography room
- on-site laboratory
- on-site Psoriasis Treatment Center
- a team of highly effective professionals, including:
- board-certified dermatologists
- physician assistant
- certified coordinators
- research fellows
Facility and Program Highlights
- experienced team of health care professionals
- established history of clinical trials
- large dermatology patient database
- top enroller on many trials
- local institutional review board (meets Monday through Thursday weekly)
- dedicated regulatory, financial and subject recruitment specialist
- prompt study initiation and completion
- document preparation of:
- consent forms
- source documents
- subject logs
- secure storage areas
- standard operating procedures (SOPs) strictly maintained and enforced
- continual training and certification programs
- routine equipment monitoring
- histopathology services
- molecular biology services
- noninvasive skin biophysics
Our Patient Population
The Clinical Studies Center strives to meet the needs of our patient volunteers while fulfilling the requirements of our sponsors. We have a patient population that extends to five states (Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina and North Carolina) with over 11 million people. We’re located inside a nationally known dermatology clinic that serves hundreds of patients daily, which is situated in the heart of a large hospital site with over 10,000 employees and hundreds of visitors daily.
Our professional recruitment team has earned their high-enrolling site recognition—our potential subject database has over 10,000 volunteers.
We offer an in-house professional recruitment team that is skilled in ad designs and media placement as well as pre-screening potential subjects.
If you’re interested in using the Clinical Studies Center at Wake Forest Baptist Health for one of your clinical trials, please contact Adele Clark, PA-C at 336-716-7465 or email@example.com. You may also reach us at 336-716-3775.