The Clinical Studies Center’s goal is to provide exceptional services to our sponsors, using the latest technology and improving medical care for patients with skin diseases.
- Full study center exam rooms
- Dedicated photography room
- On-site laboratory
- On-site Psoriasis Treatment Center
- A team of highly effective professionals, including:
- Board-certified dermatologists
- Physician assistant
- Certified coordinators
- Research fellows
Facility and Program Highlights
- Experienced team of health care professionals
- Established history of clinical trials
- Large dermatology patient database
- Top enroller on many trials
- Local institutional review board (meets Monday through Thursday weekly)
- Dedicated regulatory, financial and subject recruitment specialist
- Prompt study initiation and completion
- Document preparation of:
- Consent forms
- Source documents
- Subject logs
- Secure storage areas
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs) strictly maintained and enforced
- Continual training and certification programs
- Routine equipment monitoring
- Histopathology services
- Molecular biology services
- Noninvasive skin biophysics
Our Patient Population
The Clinical Studies Center strives to meet the needs of our patient volunteers while fulfilling the requirements of our sponsors. We have a patient population that extends to five states (Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina and North Carolina) with over 11 million people. We’re located inside a nationally known dermatology clinic that serves hundreds of patients daily, which is situated in the heart of a large hospital site with over 10,000 employees and hundreds of visitors daily.
Our professional recruitment team has earned their high-enrolling site recognition—our potential subject database has over 10,000 volunteers.
We offer an in-house professional recruitment team that is skilled in ad designs and media placement as well as pre-screening potential subjects.
If you’re interested in using the Clinical Studies Center at Wake Forest Baptist Health for one of your clinical trials, please contact Adele Clark, PA-C at 336-716-7465 or email@example.com. You may also reach us at 336-716-3775.