We are looking for physicians who are interested in volunteering at the DEAC Clinic.
We are especially in need of physicians from:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
We are also in need of physicians for our occasional specialty nights:
General Info for Proctors
- There is no long-term commitment; you sign-up when you are available
- Clinics are Monday evenings 5:30 pm -9 pm
- The DEAC Clinic is located at the Bowman Gray Center for Medical Education: 475 Vine Street Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
- Private physicians, Attendings, Fellows, and Residents may volunteer
- It is required that you have an NC Medical license
- You should expect to see 3-4 adult patients per evening in an informal and relaxed environment
- You will work closely with all levels of medical and physician assistant students
- We are able to refer patients to specialists for consults and procedures
If you are interested in learning more or signing up to volunteer as a physician proctor or a student, please email email@example.com.
If you are not a Wake Forest Baptist Health physician and would like to volunteer, please sign up to become a volunteer through our Volunteer Services office.