Shatakshi is a dynamic and dedicated visiting research graduate scholar. Within the Jadiya lab, she currently delving into the fascinating world of miRNAs and their impact on mitochondrial calcium signaling in Alzheimer's disease.
Concurrently, Shatakshi is pursuing her Ph.D. in biochemistry under the esteemed guidance of Prof. Rajesh Singh at the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India.
Her doctoral research primarily revolves around unraveling the intricate role of miRNAs in modulating cellular processes, specifically the exosome release mechanism, under the conditions of Parkinson's disease. With a strong academic background and a passion for advancing our understanding of neurodegenerative disorders, Shatakshi is a valuable addition to the research group.
- M.Sc., Biotechnology, Devi Ahilya University, Indore, India, 2017 - 2019.
- B.Sc., (H) Biomedical Sciences, Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women, University of Delhi, Delhi, India, 2014 - 2017.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Junior research fellow at the Department of Biochemistry, MS University Vadodara, India, July 2019 - July 2020.
- CSIR-SRF at the Department of Biochemistry, MS University Vadodara, April 2021 - current.
Honors and Awards
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) National Eligibility Test (NET) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) qualifier, 2021.
- Department of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) qualifier, 2021.