Applicants must hold a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA-accredited program, have significant training and experience in neuropsychological assessment, and have completed an APA or CPA accredited doctoral internship. Individuals with extensive neuropsychological experience (e.g., 50% of internship time spent in neuropsychology training) are preferred. Residents must have successfully defended their dissertation before beginning the fellowship.
Our application deadline is typically the first Friday of December, but this is subject to change. Please contact the training director for the most up to date information regarding application deadline.
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two de-identified neuropsychological reports (written within the past 12 to 18 months)
- Graduate transcripts (unofficial transcripts are sufficient for application purposes)
- Three letters of recommendation (can be sent by applicant or supervisor)
- Internship verification notice from training director (this should attest that you are on track to complete all internship requirements before your residency start date, typically in late August/early September)
- Dissertation verification notice from chair (this should attest that you will have finished all dissertation requirements prior to the residency start date)
Please send the first three bulleted items in PDF format via e-mail. Letters of recommendation can be sent by applicant or by supervisor. Statement of internship verification and/or dissertation verification can be included in letters of recommendation if these individuals also serve as references.
Submitting an Application
Interested applicants should send the above materials to: