The VISP is open to outstanding international scientists, clinicians and physician-scientists (ranging from MS, PhD, MD and postdoctoral fellows to established senior investigators) who express strong interest in regenerative medicine research. Previous research experience in a biological or regenerative medicine laboratory is highly desirable, but not required. The Visiting Scholar designation is dependent upon individuals securing a J-1 visa.
- Must have verbal and written English fluency. Applicants whose first language is not English must submit their TOEFL or an equivalent test score or verification of this competency.
- Responsible for their own financial arrangements, including travel and housing.
- Must obtain leave from the home institution.
- Assume financial responsibility for visa processing fees.
Submitting an ApplicationApplications now open! Deadline to apply is June 15, 2019
- VISP Application (Fall cycle coming soon)
- Full curriculum vitae
- Most recent academic transcript
- Short statement of research interests and professional goals
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation
- Up to three reprints of publications
|E-Applications Open||Deadline E-Application Submission||E-Notification of
April 15, 2019-
June 28, 2019
|October 15, 2018||Extended to January 4, 2019||February 1, 2019|
October 7, 2019 - December 13, 2019
|April 15, 2019||June 15, 2019||August 15, 2019|