- Must have verbal and written English fluency. Applicants whose first language is not English must submit their TOEFL or an equivalent test score or verification of this competency.
- Responsible for their own financial arrangements, including travel and housing.
- Must obtain leave from the home institution.
- Assume financial responsibility for visa processing fees.
Submitting an Application
Application to the Spring 2021 Program:
On-Line Applications Open October 15, 2020. Deadline to apply is June 15, 2021
- VISP Application
- Full curriculum vitae
- Most recent academic transcript
- Short statement of research interests and professional goals
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation
- Up to three reprints of publications
Important Dates: 2020-2021 Deadlines
|E-Applications Open||Deadline E-Application Submission||E-notification of
October 4, 2021 - December 10, 2021
|April 15, 2021||June 15, 2021||July 15, 2021|
April 12, 2021 - June 18, 2021
|October 15, 2020||December 15, 2020||January 15, 2021|