Becoming a member facilitates collaboration with other cancer-focused researchers throughout the Medical Center and provides access and subsidies to shared resource facilities.
Listed below are three pieces we need for your membership application to be considered by the Cancer Center Scientific Leadership Council:
- Your complete CV as a Microsoft Word document.
- A one-page description of your cancer-focused research interest(s), also in MS Word, including any cancer-focused publications related to your current interests (Sample description of research interests).
- Your NIH Biosketch (current format using My NCBI) in MS Word.
Benefits of membership include:
- Member pricing and priority access to Cancer Center Shared Resources
- Inclusion in Cancer Center activities
- Members may apply for pilot and developmental funding for collaborative research