- Assistant Professor, Public Health Sciences
- Departments and Affiliations
- Public Health Sciences
- The association between FABP7 serum levels with survival and neurological complications in acetaminophen-induced acute liver failure: a nested case-control study. Karvellas CJ, Speiser JL, Tremblay M, Lee WM, Rose CF, . Ann Intensive Care. 2017 Oct; 7(1):99.
- REPLY. Karvellas CJ, Speiser JL, Tremblay M, Lee WM, Rose CF, . Hepatology. 2017 08; 66(2):670-671.
- Elevated FABP1 serum levels are associated with poorer survival in acetaminophen-induced acute liver failure. Karvellas CJ, Speiser JL, Tremblay M, Lee WM, Rose CF, . Hepatology. 2017 03; 65(3):938-949.
- Protective effect of soft contact lenses after Boston keratoprosthesis. Kammerdiener LL, Speiser JL, Aquavella JV, Harissi-Dagher M, Dohlman CH, Chodosh J, Ciolino JB. Br J Ophthalmol. 2016 Apr; 100(4):549-52.
- Predicting outcome on admission and post-admission for acetaminophen-induced acute liver failure using classification and regression tree models. Speiser JL, Lee WM, Karvellas CJ, . PLoS ONE. 2015; 10(4):e0122929.