The Neurocritical Care Fellowship at Wake Forest School of Medicine is a two-year training program. One fellow is selected each year.
Each applicant is required to have completed a residency program in either Neurology, Neurological Surgery, Anesthesiology, or Emergency Medicine accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education in the U.S. or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Applicants must qualify for licensure by the North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners and must be board-eligible.
Currently accepting applications. Applicants must submit the Neurocritical Care Fellowship Application application along with the required documents listed below to the fellowship coordinator by mail or by email at email@example.com
Wake Forest School of Medicine
Medical Center Boulevard W
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
Submitting an Application
- Complete the Neurocritical Care Fellowship Application
- Complete your match profile on SF Match Central Application Service (CAS)
As part of the application process, prospective fellows will need to submit the following documents:
- Completed Fellowship Application
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- USMLE or COMLEX Transcripts/Scores reports
- ECFMG Certificate (applicable to international graduates)
- Current photograph
- Three letters of recommendation (one letter must be from your core residency program director)
Competitive candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Foreign Medical Graduates
Foreign medical graduates must have passed the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Gradates (ECFMG) and USMLE exams. For more information, visit the ECFMG website. We sponsor J-1 visas only, which you must have at the time of your application.