Candidates must have completed an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)-accredited urology residency in the U.S. or Canada and be board eligible. Fellows receive a junior faculty appointment at Wake Forest School of Medicine. One fellow is accepted each year.
Applicants interested in pursing the Endourology/Stone Surgery and Laparoscopic/Robotic Surgery Fellowship program must register through the Endourological Society and apply for the Match through the American Urological Association.
September 30, 2018
Submitting an Application
- Register though the Endourological Society
- Send application documents to Jorge Gutierrez, MD.
- Apply for the Match program through the American Urological Association
- USMLE Step I, II, and III scores
- Curriculum vitae
- Exchange Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates certification (if applicable)
- Personal statement or letter of interest explaining career choice and goals
- Three letters of recommendation to be addressed to the program director
- Current photograph