To apply for the two-year Orthopaedic Surgery Physician Scientist Training Program, use the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). There is no separate program code for the Physician Scientist Training Program.
Candidates are asked to apply via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). There is no separate program code for the Physician Scientist Program. Candidates are asked to send a short letter expressing their interest to Kerry A. Danelson, PhD. Once that is received, their file will receive consideration for both the traditional (5-year) residency program and the Physician Scientist Fellowship Program. All candidates must be U.S. Medical School Graduates or have received ECFMG certification.
Academic requirements: All candidates must be U.S. medical school graduates or have received certification from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
Application deadline: October 9, 2020
Interview Committee Members
- Kerry Danelson, PhD, Associate Professor and Physician Scientist Program Director, Orthopaedic Surgery Research Lab
- Cynthia Emory, MD, Associate Professor and Vice Chair, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Jason Halvorson, MD, Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery
- L. Andrew Koman, MD, Professor and Chair, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Tadhg O'Gara, MD, Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Aaron Scott, MD, Associate Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Jeff Willey, PhD, Associate Professor, Radiation Oncology