The center includes funds for pilot trials, mentoring and consultation for clinical trial designs of all types, development of tools to streamline clinical trial enrollment and administrative support to coordinate collaborative activates, such as seminars, journal clubs, and grand rounds.
- To develop new collaborations among interdisciplinary translational neuroscience research teams
- To foster the design of new multi-center clinical trials
- To submit trials through StrokeNet, NeuroNext, or Trial Innovation Network
- To write and submit new program project grants
- To develop innovative operations for neuroscience clinical trials
To provide a platform for design and development of multi-center trials of neurologic disorders, thereby bridging the gaps between basic science and clinical interventions, pilot studies and multi-center trials, and models of care into real-world implementation.