- Download the Excel file below that contains all of the local community resources.
- Search for resources by local ZIP codes or by county.
- United Way’s NC 2-1-1 - Information and referral service to help NC residents find health and human services programs and resources in their community. The service is free, confidential, and available in all 100 NC counties. Simply dial 2-1-1 from any phone to reach a highly trained, compassionate call specialist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, or visit nc211.org to search NC 2-1-1’s database of resources.
- Area Agency on Aging
- Caregiver Resource
- Family Caregiver Alliance - YouTube channel
- Community Care of North Carolina Pharmacy Network
- Healthy Aging NC
- NC Falls Prevention Coalition
- FindHelp.org (formerly Aunt Bertha’s) - Find food assistance, help paying bills, and other free or reduced cost programs, including new programs for the COVID-19 pandemic
Funding from the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Award (PCS-1403-14532). All statements are solely those of the presenters and do not necessarily represent the views of PCORI or its Board of Governors or Methodology Committee.