The Office of Education Institutional Effectiveness (OEIE) oversees accreditation compliance, assists programs in developing outcomes, and assesses overall effectiveness of the school by regularly and systematically ensuring alignment of processes and expected outcomes with the mission statement and the strategic goals of the School of Medicine.
- Academic Nursing
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Biomedical Sciences
- MD Program
- Physician Assistant (PA) Program
- Academic Program Development
- Academic Program Review
- Accreditation Management
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Education Data Requests/Research/Analysis
- Policy Management
- Program Assessment
- Strategic Planning
- Survey/Focus Group Design
Contact OEIE to request any of these services for the School of Medicine.