- Emory University, 2006
- University of Alabama (UA), 2015
- Associate Professor, Social Sciences and Health Policy
- Departments and Affiliations
- Social Sciences and Health Policy
- Perceptions of COVID-19 self-testing and recommendations for implementation and scale-up among Black/African Americans: implications for the COVID-19 STEP project. Nwaozuru U, Obiezu-Umeh C, Diallo H, Graham D, Whembolua GL, Bourgeau MJ, Ritchwood TD, Nelson LE, Shato T, Mathews A, Moise R, Ward MC, Raude J, Ahonkhai AA, Young DJ, Conserve DF. BMC Public Health. 2022 Jun; 22(1):1220.
- Adolescents and parental caregivers as lay health advisers in a community-based risk reduction intervention for youth: baseline data from Teach One, Reach One. Ritchwood TD, Dave G, Carthron DL, Isler MR, Blumenthal C, Wynn M, Odulana A, Lin FC, Akers AY, Corbie-Smith G. AIDS Care. 2016; 28(4):537-42.