- AB, Washington University, 1978
- MD, University of Missouri - Columbia, 1984
- Transitional Year, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, 1985
- Anesthesiology, Indiana University School of Medicine, 1989
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology
- Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation
- North Carolina Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- Section Head for Outpatient Anesthesia, Anesthesiology
- Associate Professor, Anesthesiology
- Departments and Affiliations
- Automated Frailty Screening At-Scale for Pre-Operative Risk Stratification Using the Electronic Frailty Index. Callahan KE, Clark CJ, Edwards AF, Harwood TN, Williamson JD, Moses AW, Willard JJ, Cristiano JA, Meadows K, Hurie J, High KP, Meredith JW, Pajewski NM. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2021 May; 69(5):1357-1362.
- Implementing lean principles in the healthcare industry: A theoretical and practical overview. Pakdil F, Harwood TN, Bahar Isin F. Delivering Superior Health and Wellness Management with IoT and Analytics. 2019 Nov; 27; :383-413.
- Postoperative ward monitoring - Why and what now?. Khanna AK, Ahuja S, Weller RS, Harwood TN. Best Pract Res Clin Anaesthesiol. 2019 Jun; 33(2):229-245.
- Evaluation of a wireless, portable, wearable multi-parameter vital signs monitor in hospitalized neurological and neurosurgical patients. Weller RS, Foard KL, Harwood TN. J Clin Monit Comput. 2018 Oct; 32(5):945-951.
- Resistance to Propofol Induction in a Patient Taking Modafinil: A Case Report. Harwood TN. A A Case Rep. 2017 Dec; 9(11):322-323.