Frequently Asked Questions

I’m a physician. How can I coordinate a CME activity?

If you are interested in coordinating a CME activity, please call 336-713-7700 to contact a CME program coordinator.

I am putting together a conference that is not going to provide CME credit but I need help in organizing it. Can OCME help me?

Yes, our office provides meeting support. Please call 336-713-7700 and ask for a CME program coordinator.

My company is interested in supporting and/or exhibiting at a CME event. What do I do?

Please contact our office at 336-713-7700 and ask for a CME program coordinator.

How much CME am I required to complete?

The Office of CME can provide a transcript of all category 1 CME hours earned through Wake Forest School of Medicine or you can view your CE record online.  You can also review NC CME Requirements.

To whom do I report my CME hours?

CME requirements vary by specialty and from state to state. Contact your state license board and/or specialty society for details. Learn more about NC CME Requirements.

I have misplaced my certificates for all of the CME activities I have attended with OCME. What should I do?

You have two options. Go online to print your own transcript or contact us and we’ll print one for you. Please call 336-713-7700 or fax 336-713-7701. Please include your full name, last four digits of your social security number, daytime telephone number and current mailing address.

Please keep your certificate in a file for CME. If you are ever audited by your Medical Board, you will have this certificate as proof of attendance.

For additional answers about topics including registration, payment, refunds and cancellation, view the respective activity brochure for details and/or call 336-713-7700.