The Clinical Research component consists of an outpatient facility located in the Janeway Clinical Sciences building, staffed with a receptionist, exam rooms and a hemodynamics laboratory.
The facilities are staffed with a receptionist and have exam rooms and equipment including continuous non-invasive blood pressure monitoring systems and software for spectral and sequence evaluation of sympathetic and vagal contributions to blood pressure and heart rate.
- Diagnostic tests for vascular compliance
- Central pressures
- Indices of autonomic function including continuous non-invasive blood pressure monitoring system
- Software for spectral and sequence evaluation of sympathetic
- Vagal contributions to blood pressure and heart rate
- 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
We provide these services for both clinical testing and clinical research studies.