The Center of Integrative Medicine partners with community organizations and complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) practitioners to bring world-renowned leaders in integrative medicine to Wake Forest University, helping to advance its mission to transform health care in the 21st century through research, clinical care and education.
Education and Courses
- Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine
- Distinguished videocast lectures in CAM from the National Institutes of Health
- MedScape online educational opportunities for clinicians
- NW Area Health Education Center
Classes and Training
- Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction Classes