The Urology Residency is a six year ACGME-accredited program and accepts two or three residents per year.
Applicants interested in pursuing the Urology Residency program must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and register with the Urology Residency Match Program, administered by the American Urological Association (AUA).
Candidates who match will be notified by email of available dates to schedule an interview.
Annually, on September 30
Submitting an Application
As part of the ERAS process, prospective residents will need to submit the following documentation:
- Completed ERAS application
- USMLE Step I scores required; Step II is optional
- MSPE uploaded by their school's Deans Office
- Medical School Transcript
- ECGMG Certification (Foreign Medical School graduates only)
- Personal statement or letter of interest explaining career choice and goals
- Three letters of recommendation to be addressed to the program director
- Current photograph