Minimum qualifications for this one-year fellowship include successful completion of an ACGME-accredited diagnostic radiology residency and the ability to obtain a license to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Prospective applicants interested in pursuing the Nuclear Radiology fellowship program are required to apply using the instructions and documents below.
Candidates who match will be notified by email of available interview dates.
We accept applications on a continuous basis. Please contact the fellowship coordinator for questions regarding fellowship availability.
Submitting an Application
- Complete the Nuclear Radiology Fellowship Application.
- Submit the completed application and supporting documents to Dr. Jean-Luc Urbain and to Katie Bingman.
For all other questions, including requests for application materials as well as inquiries about the process, interview arrangements, or the receipt of materials, please send an email to Katie Bingman.
- Completed Nuclear Radiology Fellowship Application
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement or letter of interest explaining career choices and goals
- Letter of recommendation from radiology residency program director
- Current photograph (optional, for identification)
Invitations for interviews will be sent by email from our fellowship coordinator. A personal interview is required unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Rolling interview dates