The Neurosurgery Spine Fellowship accepts one fellow per year. Interested applicants must have completed a neurosurgical residency program.
Applicants interested in pursuing the Neurosurgery Spine Fellowship program must complete an application and submit it with the required documents to April Hayes, Fellowship Coordinator.
October 1, 2018
Submitting an Application
- Complete an application
- Mail completed application and required documents to April Hayes at:
Department of Neurosurgery
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Medical Center Blvd
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
- Completed application
- USMLE Step I, II, and III scores
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement or letter of interest explaining career choice and goals
- Two letters of recommendation to be addressed to the program director
- Copy of North Carolina medical license*
- Copy of medical school diploma
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification*
- Proof of professional liability insurance
- Documentation of neurosurgery residency completion (or date to be completed)
- Current photograph (Not a requirement)
*If applicable. Applicant must be eligible for licensure in North Carolina.