Fellows of this one-year clinical program can expect to gain knowledge and experience in:
- Management of MS in subspecialty clinics staffed by Drs. Pharr and Abou-Zeid
- Use of all available disease-modifying therapies for management of MS
- Clinical trial methods
- Multidisciplinary care of symptoms related to MS, including spasticity management
Fellows work in attending clinics for 4 to 5 half-days per week and their own fellow clinic for one half-day per week.
Fellows will perform inpatient consults as requested by the inpatient neurology teams which are staffed by attendings.
Conferences and Didactics
- Neuro-Immunology Journal Club
- Fellow may attend any and all Resident Noon Lectures
Fellows have the opportunity to conduct research related to their interests in the subspecialty.