The Laboratory Animal Medicine Residency is a one or two year program and is offered to graduates of accredited schools of veterinary medicine.
Applicants interested in pursing the Laboratory Animal Medicine Residency program must submit an application through the Veterinary Internship and Residency Matching Program (VIRMP).
Candidates who match will be notified by email of available dates to schedule an interview.
December 3, 2018
Submitting an Application
- Submit an application through VIRMP with the required documents.
Applicants must provide the following documentation:
- Completed application
- College transcripts
- Curriculum vitae USMLE I, II, III scores
- Exchange Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates certification (if applicable)
- Personal statement or letter of interest explaining career choice and goals
- Three letters of recommendation to be addressed to the program director
- Current photograph