The Cytopathology Fellowship program is intended for individuals considering a career in either academic or private practice pathology.
Applicants interested in pursing the Cytopathology Fellowship program must submit an application and the required information below to Heng Hong, MD.
Candidates who match will be notified by mail of available dates to schedule an interview.
Applications are currently being accepted for 2020-2021 Fellowship.
Submitting an Application
- Complete the Cytopathology Fellowship Application.
- Send an email to Heng Hong, MD, with the required documents listed below
Applicants must provide the following documentation:
- Completed application
- Curriculum vitae
- Exchange Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates certification (if applicable)
- Personal statement or letter of interest explaining career choice and goals
- Three letters of recommendation to be addressed to the program director
- Current photograph