Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents, and graduates of accredited schools of veterinary medicine. Those interested in pursuing the Comparative Medicine Fellowship program must submit the required information below to Nancy Kock.
Candidates who match will be notified by mail of available dates to schedule an interview. Interviews are held between September and November.
Submitting an Application
- Send an email to Nancy Kock at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required documents listed below
Applicants must provide the following documentation:
- Curriculum vitae
- Undergraduate and veterinary college transcripts direct from a university registrar
- Exchange Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates certification (if applicable)
- Personal statement or letter of interest explaining career choice and goals
- Three letters of recommendation to be addressed and submitted directly to the recruiting director, Dr. Nancy Kock