The Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship program is a two-year program providing extensive experience in electrophysiology.
Applicants interested in pursing the Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship program must submit the required information below to Tammy Davis.
Candidates who match will be notified by mail of available dates to schedule an interview. Interviews are held between April and September.
July 1, 2018
Submitting an Application
- Send an email to Tammy Davis with the required documents listed below.
Applicants must provide the following documentation:
- USMLE Step I, II, and III scores
- Curriculum vitae
- Exchange Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates certification (if applicable)
- Personal statement or letter of interest explaining career choice and goals
- Three letters of recommendation to be addressed to the program director
- One from your current program director
- Two from your current institution, preferably one from a faculty member in the division of cardiology or an EP cardiology attending physician
- Current photograph