The Anesthesiology Interest Group (AIG) will endeavor to educate students about the exciting profession of anesthesiology from a perspective that is not routinely covered within the medical school curriculum. In doing so, the Wake Forest School of Medicine AIG will:
- offer discussions on topics pertinent to the field.
- maintain a mentorship program.
- represent our program at the ASA national meeting.
- aid students in the match process.
- offer "hands-on" experiences to learn about procedures and skills commonly utilized in the profession of anesthesiology.